Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dazed and Confused

Currently, I'm a little under the weather. As in nose alternating between stuffed and runny, eyes watery and heavy, sinuses stopped up, and ears plugged. And there's some melodious hacking-up-a-lung thrown in there.

I decided to brave my classes today and in my Early Cinema class, some students (all film majors, mind you, not the casual enthusiast/psych major like myself) were sharing with the class their blog entries on certain aspects of early film. I was listening intently, partially wondering how I would pull my own blog post out of my uncultured butt, when my professor stops and remarks, "Gina, you look a little dazed..."

I responded with, "Oh no, I'm just still kinda sick, so I think I just generally look that way right now."

No big deal. I thought she'd chuckle (she did) and move on to the next student (she didn't). Instead she said, "Oh, yes, I guess you generally look dazed chuckle chuckle."

And then she moved on.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I hope you get better soon! And your butt (or any other part of you) is NOT uncultured!

    ReplyDelete